E-resources licensed by Jamk
can only be used for non-commercial educational purposes
- browse and search
- print reasonable amounts of retrieved sets for personal study or research purposes
- copy (to a disk or USB memory stick, etc.) reasonable amounts of retrieved sets for personal study or research purposes
- print or save modest excerpts of e-books or articles for personal study and research purposes (that is, not the whole book, and not for commercial purposes)
- send one copy of an article by e-mail, mail or fax for the personal use of one individual, as a form of scientific communication.
You may not
- use all or any part of licensed materials for commercial purposes
- present original materials (for example, articles) on a course website
- print or copy entire books (e-books or extensive full-text articles)
- edit, distribute, or sell licensed materials to unauthorized users
- systematically produce prints or electronic copies of multiple extracts of materials for any purpose
- remove or alter authors' names, publisher's copyright notices, or other copyright management information, identification or disclaimers as they appear in the licensed materials
- install or distribute any part of licensed materials on any electronic network other than the Jamk network
- use computer programs that automatically download licensed material (such as web robots, spiders, crawlers, wanderers or accelerators).